Monday, July 30, 2007

Address and Count Down

Time is winding down for me here in NC. 6 Days left. I promise no tears!!! I can cry on the 12 hour plane ride to Uganda. Thank you all for your prayers and well-wishes!!! For all those interested in sending me some great care packages and much needed mail- my address until October 2007 will be

Renee Johnson PCT
P.O. Box 29348
Kampala, Uganda

If you want to combine care packages, you can contact my mom and she will be happy to put things together for her baby! Thanks Mom!! grandma_neat@hotmail.com

Oh, FYI Ms. Clara hooked me up with enough toothpaste to supply a village for the next 2 years, so I think it will be safe to say I can knock toothpaste off my list. Thanks Ms. Clara!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel better you'll really be able to cry for twenty hours on the plane. From NYC to Brussels to Nairobi to Entebbe. Don't breathe in Nairobi International as they spray for West Nile virus there.