Monday, May 26, 2008

New Pics!

I added pictures from our inter-school debate. We hope to organize another one real soon. I will send updates.

I still have a new PO Box. But for some reason my box is empty! I wonder why that is? I am still waiting for the overflow. A girl can hope right?

Also- I have a new project that I will be initiating soon in my community that will help some local students be able to go to school by soliciting funds for their school fees. Trust me you will want to donate! Besides being an incredible tax write off for you- you will have the opportunity to bless a deserving child with a bright future full of education. Now what's more important- the Big Mac you want right now or a deserving child's future? I thought so- Their Future! We are blessed that our education is free even up to college- there are free opportunities. But here- the parents STRUGGLE to pay for their children to even finish primary school.

Start saving now- You are going to be a blessing to someone! Praise God!

Renee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look excellent in the new pictures at the debate. Don't forget we love ya and I am keeping you in my prayers.
Your favorite cousin.

Paula, PrestiQue, Jacobs III

Anonymous said...

Hi There Dear Daughter, This is Great but it is time to update your blog page. I love you very much and I miss you. Take care and God bless you always. Happy Holidays. Love you Mom